$224.99 – $269.99
Designed to meet the durability and performance requirements of the pro angler, TATULA offers a rugged gear train, fully supported within a rigid aluminum housing. Up front, a unique, hybrid-design levelwind combines the durability of a standard levelwind with the casting performance of Daiwa’s T-Wing aperture.
TATULA Type HD with additional line capacity and two sealed ball bearings has been added to the TATULA family. With Increased line capacity you can maximize your fish catching ability.
- T-Wing System (TWS)
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
- Air Rotation
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag UTD
- 5.4:1, 6.3:1, 7.3:1 & 8.1:1 gear ratios
- 8 Bearing System
- Infinite Anti-reverse
- Corrosion resistant clutch mechanism
- Large, 90mm swept power handle with cutouts for reduced weight
- I-Shape handle knob